Welcome to my blog on this blog you will find work that i have done throughout the year and group work of three slasher film openings with, Ben Brearley & Declan Williams.
On this blog you will also see the research planning and production aspects of the film of which we are producing.
The working title for our slasher is Black Nightmare.


Friday 19 October 2012

Final Cut Express First Impressions

When I first used final cut express I found it was rather hard to use and I found it difficult to come to terms with how to use the software and the way to use certain things, such as, using the cutting tool and adding extra effects etc. However once I had the chance to have a play around with the software it started to become a lot more simpler to use and wasn't as difficult to edit videos. Now I can crack on with my work without worrying about not been able to use the software.

No comments:

Post a Comment